Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trying to keep it crafty....


This morning is one of those humid, hazy mornings that make you want to climb back in bed and sleep all day. Yesterday I was a crochet madwoman making a cell phone holder, a change purse, and finishing up mu purse that I had started a month ago. With all the children in school (my youngest goes half day) I have a few hours to myself! YAY!!!

I finally pulled my sewing machine out yesterday too. There is something about yarn, fabric, thread, and being alone that makes me feel so peaceful. I also just heard on the news that the weather here in MD is going to be beautiful after today is over. Come on Fall! I feel it, I just don't see it yet.... soon.

I'd love to know what other do to get ready for Fall and what you all like to make...come on, I know there are a whole bunch of crafty ladies out there! I love anything country, especially needlework and old furniture. My kids think that mom is nuts, but I don't care.... If I am nuts, then I am a HAPPY NUT. lol

Oh, I just finished a tooth fairy pouch for my grand daughter and I have 2 more in the works. here's a pic of it.....

Gimme some feedback ladies and let me know how I am doing. I would love any advice or ideas for crafty things or recipes. I have a few "through the generations" recipes that I will be posting on here this week. Keep a look out for them!

No comments: