Thursday, September 6, 2007

Getting ready for Fall

Well, I am finally feeling the excitement of Fall. I have had enough with summer.... the kids complaining about the heat, the humidity here in Maryland, and the closed up feeling of having the A/C on for days on end. I can almost smell the pumpkin muffins, pecan pies, and homemade breads filling up my kitchen. Yummmm! The kids have been in school for almost 2 weeks now, and I am enjoying a little "me" time. This is always the time of year when I dejunk my house and get ready for the holidays! It's also the time of year when my creative side kicks in overdrive! I start planning on what I am going to make so I can add it to my holiday decorations as well as give as gifts. I guess looking outside the window and seeing some of the leaves begin to change colors inspires me to get to craftin'!
I would love to know what others are up to and what you all plan to do or have already done to get ready for Fall or for the holidays! Today I will download some pics of my recent projects and post on here this week. Let me know what is going on in your neck of the woods ( or anywhere else for that matter)! Remember - you don't have to live in the country to have a "country" home! Take care and send me some comments!

No comments: