Friday, September 21, 2007

Grandbaby day!

Today I am babysitting my beautiful little grandaughter. She's been here since *:30 am and it's now almost 1pm. She is so funny! She's finally learning to walk and everything makes her laugh. Needless to say, I haven't done much else except enjoy her company. My children are off at school, but my youngest one did get to play with her before heading off to Pre -K. I didn't want anyone to think that I had dropped off of the planet though, so I stopped in for a hello, and a what's up for me today..lol I have been busy lately with getting my Fall craftin' in gear and right now I am making star ornaments out of the most beautiful pictures that I received from an MJF barter with tribalcime. I will post them on here with the rest of my completes in a few days. Any way, I'm back of to play with my grandaughter. Y'all have a wonderful day! Take care and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Carrie Garvin said...

Hi~ Just over from Cordwood Cabin. We are almost neighbors~living near the Eastern shore too...Grandbabies~ such a blessing! Wonderful!