Monday, September 10, 2007

Crazy Weekend




Well, this weekend was really crazy! My youngest daughter had a throat infection and my husband was busy working on our 2nd bathroom. It's a slow process..... Anyway, I finished making a crocheted teatowel to hang off of my oven door and it is so cute! I will post a pic later. I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop, buit with so many people on there alreay, I don't know if it's worth it. I know a lot of ladies from the Mary Jane's Farm message boards sell on there and they have some really beautiful stuff! Maybe when I get all my ducks in a row I'll give it a try.


I still haven't gotten all my pics downloaded yet since I had such a crazy weekend. I am hoping to get it all down within the next few days. I am going to try to get some pics of my family on here today though. They get first priority anyway! Well, I am off to get my little girl off to school, do a litle crafting, drink a cup of coffee, and then wait for the whole gang to come back home this afternoon! Have a wonderful day....and if you're in the Eastern part of the US, stay inside - it's so humid and nasty outside!!

No comments: