Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New to Blogging....

I thought I would try my hand at "blogging". Bear with me since i am new to this...lol

This site will be dedicated to all the women out there who wish they lived, have lived, or are moving away from the country.

I live in the "Burbs". :( I wish I didn't. I would much rather be waking up on a beautiful Fall morning, with my hot cup of coffee in hand, looking out at my many acres of country land. For now I will have to make due. I try to let me inner country come out in my home and in my crafts. I love to create and I can often be found doing my crocheting, my plastic canvas, making ornaments, painting, refinishing old furniture, or just spending time with my family. I love to read and try new recipes too. I hope to get some pics up here to show my fellow "Suburbian Countrygirls" my crafts and hopefully start a Country in the Burbs fellowship!!

Now, a little about me (Tammy)- I am 38, married to my best friend, Charlie , and mom to 5 great children. I have 3 girls and 2 boys. I also have 2 cats. I live in Maryland, (ahhh blue crabs!) about 15 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay, and right now I am a stay at home mom. I have an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, but my real passion is in my family and my crafts. I look forward to meeting you all and giving and getting some great Country in the Burbs ideas!!

No comments: