Friday, May 2, 2008

Week 5 "Farmgirl Blog a Thon!"

I know I am a little late on getting this on here, but better late than never, right??


The theme is "Getting Crafty". This one suits me to a tee!!! I am a crafty farm girl babe...lol


Ok, so what have I made lately? Hmmm - I did crochet and bead a dragonfly (pics will follow) and I finished my Farmgirl Sisterhood badge!


I have also crocheted some washcloths for my mom as well as a little change purse (no pics :( )

Now I am working on a pair of sparkly white crocheted socks for my granddaughter's baptism. They are turning out nice and I will have a pic of them when their done!


So that is what I have been up to lately in my semi-sane crafty world..lol


So I will end this by saying -


Visit Tina Michelles blog @ http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/


And don't forget to get in touch with your inner farmgirl @ www.maryjanesfarm.com


Anywho, that is all and Happy Crafting!!






My dragonfly

My badge

5 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

love the crafts Tammy.

Nancy Jo said...

Well aren't you the handy one. Your badge came out nice. What are you going to put it on?
NANCY JO

Cottage1945 said...

Thanks for stopping over to see me and leaving a comment. Looks like you've been doing some fun projects. Take care.

Tina Leavy said...

thanks so much for having participated in the blog a thon. it was so fun to get to know everyone a little better.
Tina

Lisa Brawner said...

love the dragonfly !!!! badge is great too