Friday, May 30, 2008

Stopping by....

Just stopping in to post a great big "HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND" to all my blogging (and not blogging) friends! Also to all my farmgirl friends at MJF!!!

This weekend will be busy for me, so I doubt that I will be posting. Tomorrow is get the pool ready to open day, and Sunday is the memorial service for my grandson :( Don't worry, I will be ok. I have the support of all my family and my farmgirl friends. Couldn't ask for anything more :)

I hope everyone has a beautiful, sunny weekend. Go out and spend some quality time with your family and friends. Hug your kids and your spouse too. Don't ever forget to tell the ones you love that you do love them. You never know what tomorrow brings......

That said, I am off of here and I will be back to my picture posting, crafty self next week. So look out y'all.....I'm sure I'll think of something to put on here :p ...HEE HEE!

1 comment:

Lisa Brawner said...

I am SO sorry to hear about your grandson !! I havent been on MJ boards very much lately so i didnt se it . I hope you are ok!!