Tuesday, April 22, 2008

As promised - my latest bargain!!

Ok, so now I am hooked.... I have found another sewing machine that I had to have! My hubby is just shaking his head at me, but ya gotta love him - he just goes with the flow :)

I won this machine on e-bay. Here's the best part, though - She only cost 0.01!

Yup 1 penny!!!

How cool is that? I watched this machine on there for a week and e-mailed the man who was selling it. I even picked it up instead of having it shipped - saved 140.00!

Anyway - she is a White Rotary Machine - from the serial number, she is from 1936. She works too! All I need is a bulb for the light and the metal bobbin cover plate. She came in her own cabinet with a stool that even has storage in it! I'm gonna refinish the stool and cabinet this spring.
Well, here she is in all her glory!



She's a beauty, isn't she?

Can someone have too many machines? lol

Take care everyone and Happy Crafting! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

WOW TAMMY, That sure beats my thrift store prices! Now you can start several projects at once with so many machines.
NANCY JO

Anonymous said...

That is great! and no, you can't have too many sewing machines.
Yes, she is a beauty.

Zan Asha said...

Haha! Good for you. She is a beut!