Monday, April 14, 2008

You ever have one of those days?

You ever have one of those days where you miss your hubby, boyfriend, or even a loved one that you see everyday?? I really miss my hubby today...We two-way each other on the Nextel phone a few times a day and I even saw him at his work for a minute or two (dropped off some work gloves), but for some reason I still miss him alot. I guess it must be love...I know, awwwwww. I'll be glad when he gets home from work today - 2 1/2 more hours!

On a less mushy note..... The contest I'm having is really going well! The ladies at MJF are so creative in coming up with names for my new machine! I can't wait to find out who is going to be the winner on May 1st!

Oh, by the way - I got another great find coming my way this weekend!!!! I'm not going to say any more about it, but it's great! I will post pics as soon as I get home with it this weekend.

I have also had the best outpouring of comments to me about keeping my blog! Thank you to everyone who asked me to stay - I really appreciate all of the kind words! I'm gonna hang in there for awhile and see how it goes.

This week I've been busy with my crocheting - making things for a charity site I belong to for babies that are born and for those that God takes from us too soon. I enjoy making things for those precious babies even though I never get to see who gets my creations. That's o.k though. God knows who gets them, He knows that they come from my heart,and that is all that matters :)

Anywho, I am off to have some lunch. I hope everyone has a terrific day and Happy Crafting!

No comments: