Monday, January 28, 2008

Up with the munchies! lol

Here it is 11pm and I am hungry. I know, I know - this is THE worst time to eat anything. Hmmm, I could really go for a big bowl of ice cream...but I won't. So I decided to write in my blog instead. Hubby is on the couch watching WWE Wrestling. We know that stuff is so phoney, but sometimes I gotta laugh at all those crazy guys on there. I did get another table top finished tonight. It turned out really good too. I'll post pics after i get the top attached to the base.

As promised - here are more pics of my tote bags and a pic of a wonderful gift I received from Lisa (tribalcime) the other day. I wish I lived near her - we would have a blast!! Maybe I'll get to go to Kentucky one day and meet her in person. I think I've only seen her hands in her posts....lol (hint hint Lisa) lol

Close ups of my bags....









This is one of Lisa's creations! I have no clue how she knew that I love black and red, but this bracelet is so beautiful. I wore it to my daughter's house and she loved it too! It looks great on and the beads are beautiful! Thank you so much Lisa! I love, love, love it!

Anywho - I guess I'll get off here now and go to bed. 7am rolls around really quick! Have a great night everyone!

No comments: