Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No snow....I'm sad :(

Well, no snow yesterday. I'm so sad and disappointed! Today is already bright and sunny, which is wonderful - I just wish we had some snow on the ground. I love taking the kids outside to play and have snowball fights! Oh well, maybe next time around.

I finished my second tote bag last night and I'll post pics on here later. I think they both turned out great! I want to start an etsy shop, but I'm not sure what to sell. I crochet, sew, and do my paper arts.

Could anyone give me some tips on what really sells? I have seen so much stuff on there, but what do people really like? I make headbands, tote bags, pot holders, covered boxes, afghans, and I love making Christmas ornaments! Any input would be appreciated!!

Anywho, not much going on here this morning - All is quiet... that will change when the little one gets up and the other kids get home from school! lol So I am off to enjoy a cup of coffee and try to crochet myself something! Take Care and Happy Crafting!!!!

3 comments:

Beemoosie said...

Cheer up and come join us at my blog for a meme game!!! Please!

Lisa Brawner said...

Cant wait to see the bags !!!!! What sells ? I swear i cant tell you that. I closed my etsy down for the winter .I do better just keeping a small rolling suitcase in my trunk of the stuff i make and then wherever i go i have it. Most people know i make stuff and will ask me if i have my suitcse of goodies.I am going to start doing bellydance workshops with my tribal stuff also.

Katmom said...

Hey "Burbs"
If you want I can send you 5 acres of snow,,,,my pleasure! lol!
Luv those denim totes....
"keep on keeping on"
>^..^<