Monday, January 28, 2008

I finally had time to take some pics of my "stuff"..lol I have a few thrift store finds and my tote bags. I guess I need to start on something else while I wait for some snow! Everyone else is getting snow and I'm so jealous! I just want one good snow storm, that's all! lol. I need a good snowball fight and snowman building adventure with the kids right now!

Anywho - back to the pics. Leave me a comment and let me know what y'all think! I love comments from my blogger friends! Happy Crafting!



Hubby found this at the thrift store and bought it for me. It's a picture frame. He's so sweet!


This is my silver platter - another thrift store find! $5.00!! How great is that?? I polished it up and she's so beautiful!

These are my tote bags. The bottom one is mine and the top one is an extra. I really like how they turned out. I lined them with the same fabric as the handles. I also embellished them with fabric cut outs, buttons, lace, and other trims. I like that they're not perfect - would seem to generic to me that way. Not bad for a few hours of work (and a few needle pricks in the fingers! lol)


I have more closeup pics that I'll post in a bit. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

darling finds! I also really like your tote bags..so cute! hope you have a lovely week!

Beemoosie said...

LOVE your bags!!!

Bee Haven Bev said...

Cute Totes...and great thrifting finds!! Don't feel bad...not much snow here in PA, either!!!