Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm still here......




Hey all! After reading the comments from some really great ladies, I decided to stay up for a little while longer and see what happens :) I really do love posting on here because it gives me a way to connect to others and also a way to sorta "let it out" if ya know what I mean ;)

So, let's see..... What have I been up to lately?? Well, I am almost done with my MJF sisterhood badge and will post pics when it's complete, Easter came and went - we even had a visit from the Easter Bunny! The kids had a blast! My hubby has had a leg infection so I have been doing pretty much everything around here for a few days but that ok because i know he would do the same for me.... I know, awwwwwww.

On April 12th the Crafty Bay Farmgirls are going to Ellicott City to do a little antiquing, eating, and gabbing! I really like having this chapter because it's so nice to hang out with the gals again! After 8 years of being a SAHM and really not connecting with any gals except for online, this is like a breath of fresh air!

Oh, and this weekend the family is going camping!!!! I'm so excited!!! Yeah, I know - you couldn't tell...lol We are heading to Woodbine, MD instead of Ocean City. Hubby wants to check out a place that we heard was nice for the kids. So, I'm game. This will be my first time in a pop up camper so we'll see how it goes and I'll be sure to take tons of pics!

So, here I am , for now and I hope that everyone who reads my blog enjoys it.
Take care and Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Love seeing the Bunny at your door!!! And glad you are sticking around!!!