Monday, March 3, 2008

First Chapter Meeting was Great!

Well, March 1st was the official start of the Crafty Bay Farmgirls! It was so much fun. We discussed our journal, talked, ate, and talked some more. It was great meeting everyone and sgaring stories about our lives. We also discussed what brought us to MJF in the first place. Shannan made us the most beautiful washclothes and we got to choose our colors. Mine matches my bathroom! Sherry was ill and couldn't make it, but she will be at the next meeting! Gail will have little lambs by next month so maybe we'll head up there to see those babies! My daughter took a pic of us before we said our goodbyes :(

I'm also gonna post our logo that I made up last night - so far all the ladies (except one I haven't heard from yet) approves. I think it fits us well. Let me know what you all think, ok??


From Left to Right - Margie, Gail, Shannan, Me, & Samantha


Chapter Logo
Photobucket

No comments: