Friday, March 7, 2008

Just another post......

Well, I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I'd catch up :) Nothing special going on here in the burbs - just doin the mommy thing and the wifey thing..lol I did take a few pics of an antique stor find that I'll put on here. Other than that, I've been staying in and organizing my craft room and the rest of the house. Man, this place is like trying to squeeze 20 pounds of stuff into a 5 pound bag! I have waaayyyy too much stuff. My problem is - I LOVE my stuff! Hmmm...maybe I could get rid of a couple family members.........just kidding - or was I?? LOL


So, this weekend is supposed to be another raining crappy one. Of course - I live in Maryland! We have really weird weather. There's an old saying around here though - If you don't like the weather in Maryland - wait ten minutes! That is so true. So now we have flood watches in effect already and 1 - 3 inches of rain coming. No outside work getting done around here! I guess my honey - do list will have to be all indoors related! LOL


Paid $5.00 for this! Good deal, I think....





Anywho, I'm off - gotta get the little one ready for school! Take care and Happy Crafting!

No comments: