Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wow...we are a fiesty bunch!

It seems like the whole Urban Homesteadeing revolution the past few days has brought many people together! This is awesome! It feels great to know that there are so many Urban Homesteaders out there blogging away with such an overwhelming passion!

Yep, we are fiesty! we are strong, passionate, intelligent, caring, and dedicated! We will stand firm in what we believe in!

As for today, I am still reading blogs and staying in because we got a nice dose of snow last night. My chickens are huddled under their coop and once in a while will venture into the snow, only to run back under there! lol I love those girls ♥

My children are home from school and they are listening to Queen's "We Will Rock You" ☺
I've heard it 5 times already...geesh, pick another song already! I keep checking outside to see if my new coffee can birdhouse is attracting any takers yet...haha. I don't think so, but it's still early. Hopefully we'll have a new bird family in there soon!

Tomorrow, I think I will go antiquing. Just to look (yeah right). I need a cabinet for my new bathroom downstairs and I'm looking for something to refinish. I can never just go out and buy something that's finished already. It's an addiction of mine - refinishing old things and making them new as well as making new things from old.

Well, I guess it's time for me to jump off of here - I have a craft room calling my name. sadly I need to dejunk it and say goodbye to some things (insert tears here). It will hurt, but I will be stronger for it!! Plus it makes room for new stuff... OOPS, did I type that?? HAHA

Take care everyone, keep on blogging and Happy Crafting...... ♥


*pics of my coffee can birdhouse! Notice the chickens??*





No comments: