Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! I hope it's everything you all wish for! I'm not making any extreme resolutions this year, just gonna try to get healthier this year. What about you? Any plans for 2011? Maybe a new diet, or trying to stick to that budget?

Anyway, I haven't been on for a long time so I thought I'd catch up with what's been going on in the burbs....

The past few holidays have been good. It's great to be with family and friends (but also great when they all go home..lol) Lots of good food, fun, and being sooo tired. I am ready to start the new year with a better ooutlook. Needless to say, 2010 was not a banner year....

To start off last year I lost my cat, Salem, to bone marrow cancer. Today is the one year anniversary of his death, so I thinking of him alot. I miss him dearly. Then in February, I lost my favorite hen, Annie right after our second blizzard. See? Told you 2010 was not a good year.

Then my hubby struggled to find a job while I busted my butt for chump change. I did quit the job and hubby found an awesome company to work for in November! The holidays were crazy with shopping, waiting for items in the mail and the rudeness of many Christmas shoppers. I vow to start in September this year!!!

So, here's to a terrific 2011! Keeping my fingers crossed that it is better than 2010.

Oh - one more thing... I resolve to do more crafting this year now that I am home and to update my blog at least once a week!

Take care and Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to see you back....my first follower! Glad to see you are alive and still kicking! Now that you are home, I can't wait to see more posts from you. Have a wonderful year!

Amy Ellen said...

Praying that this year is wonderful and blessed for you.
Hugs
Amy