Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my Anniversary. It is 9 years of being happily married to my best friend. We're going out this saturday to Toby's dinner Theater in Baltimore! Charlie made reservations last week for us to see the show Beehive. I can't wait! It'll be so nice to get away for a night. I've been cooped up in the house for what seems like ages. Between the weather, sick children and school being cancelled or off due to holidays, I am behind on my organizing, crafting, and me time!

Now don't get me wrong - I love having my kids around me, but when you have a 9 year old boy and 8 year old girl constantly arguing, it gets a little old. I need to play referee at least every other hour...ugh. It's so much better when they are in school, come home, and have their time occupied...lol I try to do crafts with them, play the wii, and watch movies, but sometimes you need to just throw the towel in and keep them in seperate rooms for a bit..lol

I have started a cute little scarf. I am making it with a filet cross in each section - getting a jump start on Easter, I guess. It's halfway finished, so I'll post a pic when I'm done. I'm thinking of doing a Valentine's one too if I have time with a heart in each section. Hmmmmmm...maybe.

My daughter wants me to get crafting so her and I can get a table this Spring at a Flea Market to sell our stuff. Her fiance is making bird houses, so we'll see. Maybe I can get a few more items made in time. I did make a few coffee can bird houses a week ago. My grandaughter helped me and they are sooooo cute!Let me see if I can get a pic on here soon :)

Well, I guess I should be a good wife and go get my Hubby an Anniversary card...lol
Take care everyone and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Anniversary...I hope you have a great time!