Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I just wanted to stop in and wish every the Happiest New Year ever! I hope yours is filled with love, joy, and peace. Please take time to tell those closest to you that you love them and show them every once in a while too ;)

I hope everyone had a safe, enjoyable New Years Eve too. Mine was spent at home with the family. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I've been ill the last few days, but at least I got to spend some time with the kids and the hubby (even though I was sneezing and coughing ALOT).

So, one that note. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy throughout the coming year!

Happy 2009!!

1 comment:

Lisa Brawner said...

hi tammy!!!!!!!!!! I hope myou get feeling beetr soon !!! I know what you mean about clearing some things out. I did that in OCtober. Felt really good. I got rid of a whole closet full actually.