Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Christmas Cheer and pics!

While I was at it, I thought I would share my decoration on the onside of my house. Yes, we are BIG Christmas Fans and I love all of my decorations. Some are store bought, and some are made by me and my children. Most of my Christmas Tree is decorated with handmade ornaments. Some are over 20 years old! I have a snowflake them for my dining room and people seem to enjoy the thought of having some snow hanging above their heads while visting and enjoying good food and good company!

I hope you enjoy my pics. PLease leave me a comment - I'd love to read what you all think about my old decoartions! LOL















Yep, you're seeing right...9 stockings! Hubby's is the Santa hat!
My Rudolph archway...I'm a big kid at Christmas time!

2 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

LOVE them all !!! I nreally like the rudolph arch

iiiii said...

Very nice, Tammy!! I love all the Christmas stockings!!:)
hugs Jessie